Peter G. Fireflies acapella. Peter G. Fireflies acapella.

Quite soothing.

I love both the songs, but you seemed to add a more mellow feel to them when combined together.

This is a great piece to relax on a summer night, or fall asleep to.

Great work, I absolutely loved it.

lion sleeps accapella pitched lion sleeps accapella pitched

Heh, *sniff*

I started with your Boogley Birthday song... and I loved it so much, that I tired to find out what else you did, becuase I adore a accpella. I was astonished to find you did such fun and amazing songs, with great vocal talent! When I heard this though, it was heart-raising, and I was hit with a truck of pure joy.

You are an amzing artist. Please, never stop doing what you do. I looked forward to new songs you plan to put out.

Stalagmite responds:

haha!" well thank you my friend :D i hope i can produce more songs to your expected standards. and OF COURSE! i only do songs that are fun to perform ^ ^ thanks matey!

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Wow...

Why are all these retards missing the point of this? Go watch the flash morons before you bash the song, becuase most of you obviously haven't. And if you have and still think it's bad, you are too uptight, ney, REALLY uptight.

As for the song, it's hilarious, and clever. I loved how you made the Watchmen into childish love, goofy sidekicks, and sillyness from the normal rape, almost gothic charcters, and gorey deaths. You made something sinister, itno something innocent, and that is quite talented. I can get that message form he song itself without watching the flash.

The song itself is nice, the voice of course, is annoying, but thats the point. Even some dialogue in there made me chuckle, like "give you cancer" which is that short beat of shock, and then "turn into a car". Heh.

Good Job HH. I hope you make more songs like this. It brightended my day.

LHM - ENDLESS HANDBAG ('98 NG) LHM - ENDLESS HANDBAG ('98 NG)

No... its not the same... :(

It's 10 stars better my friend. The scat, and the sweet new beat add to it completely. Like a perfect equation. And I love that line-

"Now-Dive into the endless handbag known as your imaginaiton."

Truly Epic indeed.

Encore, muy bien, good job.

FF7 - Those who Fight Faster FF7 - Those who Fight Faster

*Screen Freeze* *SWOOOOSH*

Heh, loved it. In the end, I suppose its just a higher tempo and a beat added here or there, but that minor change certainly made it sound pretty action packed. Listening to it for the first time, i can just picture a battle scene going on my head.

Great Work Oney. Maybe anotother remix is in order?

Chux Tux Chux Tux

Wow great!

Sounds fantastic! Right out of something famous!

The Final Day The Final Day

Ghostly, in a good way

Awsome, its the perfect thing for a sort of Apocolpse, Armegeddon, type thing. Good job.

Equalized Equalized

Nice

Dude this song rocks! Nice work!