Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

In the Top 10 Best NG games, no doubt.

I remember using this "Distance" Engine (Not sure if it has a name) on another game, and it kinda sucked. So I was skeptical on if it was going to be fun or not.

But wow, what an amazing experience it was!

The start is slow, but once you manage to power-up your vehicle, every moment is heart-pounding fun. I'm glad you had a save function becuase I came back for more often.

The chaos of it all is another perk of it as well. The bombs, the tire strips, the shooting, the air strikes, helicopters, AND OMFG ZOMBIES. This game requires the user not only to have lightning fast relexes, but to the plan ahead and stratagize your escape as well. Going in uprepared cuases an unexpected end.

And Oddly enough, I find the main character strangley likeable. TomaMoto's usual decent voice acting to his like quips and yoohoo's and his downright determination to escape, all made me more drawn to the game, and fueled my want to help him escape.

Amazing game. Original, exciting addicting, and filled with more gore from SickDeathFiend's fantastic (and also very disturbing) art skills then one can handle, it can fuel any action junky's endless needs. Loved it.

It also needs a sequel.

SimpleSoccer SimpleSoccer

Rather Un-fun.

Meh. It needs some tweeking. Anytime you attempt to do anything with the ball the other team simply steals it away. Shooting and passing is a bit difficult as well.

Sure it's simple soccer, but it's bland, and a little too simple. With some time I bet it would be much better then it is now.

Looming Looming

Haunting Run through an Amazing Story

Truthfully, art flash in it's highest degree.

I loved learning about all the things that had lived in looming before September arrived.

I also loved the tablets and rods, as I read them, I was suprised, (and delighted) that they Lorem and Seecha were talking about each other.
And then finding such momuments on the map like the device the Seecha used to attempt to catch the Oarbor.
The storytelling is great in this game. I kind of wanted more, but I am content becuase i fully enjoyed this game.

The only problem to me was finding all the artifacts. I managed to do so, but after you find the majority of them, find the last 2 or 1 is like trying the find a needle in the haystack, where i would rather hear more about Septemer and January. :P

Great game. I always enjoy submissions from you. I know you are plenty mature enough to ignore assholes like Pacos223 down there, but please don't let people like him discourage you.

Make more masterpieces like the majestic, abondoned world of Looming.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Fun, but also hilarious.

While you are playign you can't help but jsut laugh to yourself becuase it's so ridiculous. You are a shark, causing this insane mayhem. Very Fun.

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

Haha fun.

Fun Concept.

Beat it in 09:48:28 with 52 deaths. Not too bad.

NG Sketchbook Tour 08 NG Sketchbook Tour 08

Wow Guys!

Your pictures were amazing yes... but i want to have sweet, sweaty, awesome sex with Swain's voice. I'm sorry.

Comic-Con 2008 Poster Comic-Con 2008 Poster

Wow!

Great Poster guys!!! That is some sick design. love how all our favorite characters blended together.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Ugh

Pretty nasty. But Very Innovative. And well made. And i laugh at all the news attention you are getting... how did they even find this or decide to look at it?

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

Amazing Really...

These chains of flashes truly have a very interesting cross-over storyline, and thats what makes the fans keep coming back. You make it as a movie and include the turn-based FF system that everyone loves, and you make the fights actually a challenge instead of just a thing you put in there, because you can't just keep attacking to win, you have to chose the right moves. I applaud your great flashes. 2 years was a long time but it was well worth the wait. I can't wait until this great story continues.

(P.S. Great Ending)

BlackDevilX responds:

Wow....thanks man! I was tryign for something unique! You shoulda saw the prior ones XD

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Mwahahaha

I got a Z+, but i read the Book :)

Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks is an EPIC...

sick quiz btw