Pussy Game Pussy Game

Bouncy.

A catchy song with sexual innuendos and and an adorable video? What's not to love?

Gabriel Barsch Reel 2010 Gabriel Barsch Reel 2010

Unorginally Entertaining to watch.

Well of course Madness isn't yours, I like your style, and the facial expressions mixed in with the usual "+" for faces was very neat.

I look forward to more of you in the future.

GabrielBarsch responds:

you are the first person to comment this movie and the first who just give me a 9 ???? fuck you !!!

Toboggan Turtle! Toboggan Turtle!

A cute little loop.

The animation was fluent and smooth, and it was cute to watch, and lightened my mood, as simple as it is.

This deserves an A+, which I hope you got.

BMack24 responds:

it did actually. go me. thanks for reviewing, sir.

Hank fights a boomer Hank fights a boomer

Im sorry...

But this flash hurt my feelings. And gave me stomach pains.

Delta66 responds:

fuck you boomer-hater

Charlie gets hamburgers Charlie gets hamburgers

Wow.

You put this abomination of a flash on an infinite loop with the music restarting each time, and the other music NOT stopping.

A pathetic waste of time... although hearing 47 "What Is Love"'s going at the same time is pretty cool.

Left 4 Dead animation Left 4 Dead animation

Ugh.

An unclever, unfunny, video game parody with... badly animated stick figures? In a loop? With no play button?

I'm sorry, but there is simply nothing to enjoy about this flash.

Sprinkler Short Sprinkler Short

I can see you put some time into this.

Well, there were some facial expressions and... blinking!!! WHOA!

The premise was.... odd, to say the least. And the overall humor was a bit lacking.

In the end it really wasn't that funny, but you put some effort in this, and I don't think it desrves to be blammed.

I can only assume you are just starting out. With some practice and experience, your flashes should start looking good.

Separate Ways Separate Ways

Well, I didn't expect that.

Not the best animation, but that short movie, gave me a laugh.

Your subtleness is what took the cake. Not bad. Please keep animating.

Heavy & Medic Heavy & Medic

Hah.

Not bad. At first, I'm pretty sure I ahd the expression of "WTF" on my face. But as the joke sunk in, I chuckled little.

Next time however, make the video longer, add some subtitles, and perhaps a silly, yet coherant storyline. I'm sure it would get some pretty decent laughs.

Bogswallop responds:

storylines suck

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Grease, grease, grease. Que Epic Flash.

This had me bursting out laughing as only a few toons on this site does.

It's vulgar, evil, offense, and probably pissed off a shit load of people. But it was absolutely amazing.

The way the team trashed Rina-Chan so badly made me have tears rolling down my face.
And the admitablly fun to watch fight scene at the end was...well, pretty epic.

As you warned us. There were many, many, many dicks in this flash. Even though the tankman said they were pointless, I don't really think so, becuase you guys are trying to make a point.

While I admit I do enjoy Video Game Spoofs (If i lied i would jsut be a mega-douche) creativite toons seem to be shaded over by less creative, and at times less funny flashes. Even this, while hilarious, is lacking in the pure creativity deparment.

But what this flash lacks in that kind of creativity, it makes up for in pure, uncensored, pull no punches, vulgarity and hilarity.

Well done job guys. And the Kirb scene at the end was tasteless gold.

Also. You're right. We did waste 15 minutes watching a toon about dicks and butt fucking. But at the same time... you guys spent countless hours making it :P.

Spazkid responds: